Today - Main tab
The Home Screen - Today tab serves as a central point for critical updates, action items, and scheduled calendar items to help plan your day. You can:
- View your progress for the month.
- Get alerts when issues occur or when accounts have not been visited for a while.
- Get a list of today's events you've planned.
If your organization uses placements, you will see two unit circle charts that show your personal placement progress for this month.
CE THIS MONTH
- This unit circle chart shows the volume of liquid you have Fulfilled versus All Placements you committed this month.
- Depending on your organization's Placement settings, the unit of measurement can be CE (Case Equivalents), 9L (9 Liters), or Units.
- Tap the chart to take you straight to the Placement funnel “Fulfilled” state.
PLACEMENTS THIS MONTH
- This unit circle chart shows the number of placements you have Fulfilled versus All Placements you have committed this month.
- Tap the chart to take you straight to the Placement funnel “Committed” state.
NUMBER OF SELLING DAYS LEFT THIS MONTH
- Progress bar that shows how many selling days are left this month.
- Only counts weekdays and includes today.
- If your organization does not use placements, then you will see your personal top 3 goals set up by your manager. If you don't see any goals, please reach out to your manager to ensure goals have been set up for you.
The Action Items box alerts you to the following items that may need attention:
- Number of placements that may have some issues (and should be examined).
- Tap the “See Details” button to take you to the Placement funnel > Issue state.
- Number of placements that are currently Aging (per your organization's Placement settings). Placements that age out will automatically move to “Lost,” so it's a good idea to follow up on them.
- Tap the "See Details" button to take you to the Placement funnel > Committed state with “Aging” placements sorted and highlighted at the top of the list.
- These are accounts within 100 miles of your location that have had an activity, task, or placement completed in the last year, but haven't had any activity done in the last 30+ days.
- Tap the “See Details” button to take you to a list of these accounts with red pushpins.
Today's Schedule - Calendar
The Today's Schedule section shows today's items that you have created under Blue Pushpin > Plan > My Calendar.
- Calendar items include Visits, Follow Ups, and Events.
- Items are listed chronologically to help you plan your day.
- Tap the account to open the corresponding Account Profile Page.
- Tap the “View My Calendar” button beneath the list to go straight to Plan > My Calendar.